The concept of VYO Education is to provide the child with awareness about the Hindu ideologies and instill a feeling of pride and confidence towards the Hindu religion. The well designed and comprehensive curriculum will help the students understand the religion in its entirety and wholesome form, therefore making it an extremely valuable experience.
To offer a unique weekend learning program to develop an appreciation for India’s rich cultural heritage, a sound value system and a variety of life skills to the children for a more productive and well-rounded life.
To prepare well-balanced, competent and compassionate citizens of tomorrow who are proud of their roots, heritage, culture, history and religion and are ready to build a brighter tomorrow.
- 1It’s for LIFE
- It provides a systematic study of the scriptures
- It introduces Shri Mahaprabhuji’s teachings at early age
- It provides a platform for it participants to dialogue and share their needs with others in similar life situations
- It provides an opportunity for personal application of the scriptures based on the age level of the class
- It provides for fellowship and a sense of belonging for each member of the class
- It provides a platform for people to serve Shri Nathji through teaching and participation
- It is to protect the Temple’s future
- It is a training ground for young vaishnavas
- It is INVESTMENT for the future